20 December 2010

In the meantime...

So it doesn't seem like Anthony will be getting in tonight either... maybe tomorrow. He flew out of London to Brussels, but the Brussels to Vienna flight is canceled. I haven't heard from him since he left London, so I'm not sure how things are going right now. It's been a pretty rough few days for me and I can only imagine it being at least 10 times worse for Anthony right now. This will all work out in the end.... if it doesn't, British Airways is going to catch hell form me.

This seems pretty appropriate right now:


Maybe I'll actually post the Christmas photos from Coutances that I've been meaning to put up. More likely I'll just be obsessively refreshing gmail, the brussels airport website and weather forecasts.

1 comment:

  1. I question your lack of judgement in posting a mariah carey video? What!!!???

    Obviously overtired and stressed out beyond belief!!

    I want fun posts about all the fun stuff you and Anthony are doing now.

    Did you buy him some new clothes and a toothbrush?

    ReplyDelete