02 December 2010

Winter!

So it is now offically winter in my book- why? Thanksgiving is over and there is snow everywhere! And you know what? it's the most wonderful time of the year.

Why?

Some random middle aged non-creepy looking guy today was like "un manteau tres joli!" sweet- I semi fit in!
There's about six inches of snow on the ground and it keeps coming (which means I didn't even really work today because none of the kids showed up!)
My dad will be here in less than a week.
The Christmas lights around Coutances will go on this weekend.
The crazy park thing in the middle of town has been turned into a mini forest now WITH LIGHTS! and pine trees
Fun Christmas shopping
I see Anthony in about 2 weeks.
A trip to Vienna!

Downsides:
I'm almost out of food
My latkes failed because I didn't have a second egg so they couldn't bind

Upsides:
Hashbrowns and applesauce are still pretty good
I still have beer left (raspberry lambic, yum!)

I'm pretending this is my life right now:

1 comment: