03 December 2010

Winter Wonderland

The snow kept falling and I'd say that we got about 10 inches last night. Everyone was out shuffling around and shoveling snow today but it was a great jovial atmosphere. I also saw some guy walking along when a pile of snow fell off a roof and on his head and the neck of his jacket- his daughter was behind him and absolutely cracking up- I loved it!

Looking out over the school from the balcony/hallway in front of the apartment. You can see the top of the cathedral all lit up!

From my bedroom window this morning. It make me think of the song "over the river and through the woods"


In front of the main building of the lycee. I like to pretend it's my Christmas tree, but it's just a pine that's always there

The catherdral in centre-ville.


The steps down to "Les Unelles" or the cultural center that also has the library

It makes me so excited for Christmas! and they may be turning on the Christmas lights around town tonight :D

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Where do I buy boots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can pick up wellie style boots at about 3 different places, which is wht myself and most people were wearing yesterday anyway... but the weather forecast is actually leaning toward rain or sun right now! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete